My education and training have been extensive and varied to say the least! I am a Post grad with a unique combined skill set in both Fitness, Yoga and other holistic programs and I believe the experience I bring to your training will be rich, varied and effective!
- I am a Certified Senior Yoga Teacher in Classical Hatha Yoga (trained in Coimbatore, India, 2008)
- Restorative Yoga Trained Teacher (at TriYoga, London, UK with Anne Ashby 2018).
- Yin Yoga Teacher (trained under Sarah Lo (who was trained by Sarah Powers), 2018)
- Aerial Dynamic Yoga Teacher! (Training UK, Circus Fit School, 2018)
- Certified Reformer Pilates Teachers (HFE, London UK, 2020)
- Certified Personal Trainer Level 3 Diploma in Special Populations and GP Referrals (Lifetime UK, London, 2014-2016)
- Group Exercise Instructor (YMCA, London UK 2007)
- I also hold a UK Hnrs degree in English & History and a Masters Degree in Cultural Studies and Critical Theories. (Thames Valley University 1991-1996)
I have trained extensively in various fitness programs to include LesMills Body Combat and Body Balance – Advanced Instructor. I am also a trained Willpower Method Level II instructor. I am trained in house by Virgin Active on their various signature programs to include Heat, Punch, Reformer Pilates, Floor Barre and Barre. Gymbox inhouse programs to include Paddle Board Yoga, Aerial Pilates, Aerial Yoga, Yoga Wheel, Yoga for Lifting, Pranayama and others.
A no-nonsense honest approach, looking at ‘all’ of You!
My teaching methodologies:
There is no one way to teach, there is no one way to learn! Classical and modern approaches to suit each student!
My expectations of You:
Just do your best, give yourself the time you need to make the necessary changes! Be stronger than your excuses!
To thine own Self be True!
- Yoga Alliance Professionals UK (Senior Yoga Teacher)
- CIMSPA Registered Member (UK) (Level 3)
- Registered Member of UK Coaching! (Level 3)
Please fill in the contact form for further details.