START DATE: 7th April – 12th May – 11:00 – 11;45 am – Live Stream (Via Zoom)
Who is this Class For
This class is suitable for older adults and /or those who are complete beginners to Yoga! We use a various props, like a chair, to work through some foundational yoga poses. This will set set you up to take on a mat based yoga class with a conditioned body and confidence!
What you will learn/gain from this Class
You will gain a good understanding and awareness of alignment of each fundamental yoga pose in the beginner series. Learn the various names of poses and terms used in a general yoga class. Most importantly, you will gain an understanding in how to use pelvic floor and how to breath properly during and after practice.
How to Prepare for Session
- Make sure you have all equipments to be used in session readily available
- keep area to be used free of any obstacles that could cause a fall/injury
- ensure you have good internet connection (don’t panic if there is a problem. Just send a text to let us know!)
- Login to your Zoom at least10 minutes prior to start time and remain in waiting room
- Increase overall mobility, flexibility, strength, stamina
- increasing circulation
- improves lung capacity
- increase in spinal/shoulder/ankle/wrist mobility
- improves balance and stability
- increase in energy flow
- improves self confidence
- alleviate depression
- improves sleep
- improves overall sense of wellbeing
PLEASE REGISTER FOR YOUR FREE MEMBERSHIP PRIOR TO PURCHASING CLASS SESSIONS.